The Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau is holding a contest among 12 restaurants to see who will be crowned Arlington’s favorite taco.
According to the City of Arlington, nearly one billion unused vacation hours are wasted each year. The Arlington Convention and Visitor’s Bureau said it hopes to #SaveTheTacos by reminding people to use their well-deserved time off and enjoy any tacos that otherwise would not be eaten.
The 12 competitors in the #SaveTheTacos contest are:
- Damian’s Cajun Soul Cafe: Smoky Meatloaf Tacos
- Hayters Bar & Lounge: Banana Pudding Tacos
- Hersheys Palace Pizza Wangs and Thang: The Eclipse
- J. Gilligan’s Bar & Grill: the real J. Gill taco
- MillsMade Barbecue: First Nations Navajo Taco
- Lebanese Prince Grill: Spicy Taco Shawarma
- Roadrun’r Exotic Cereal Bar: Roadrunner Taco
- Smoke’N Ash BBQ LLC: Tex-Ethiopian Kickash Taco
- The Taco Bar Cartel: Southwest Taco Cartel
- The Original Chop House Burgers: Do You Want Tijuana?
- Tic Taco: Orange Pork Taco
- Ventana Grille: the vermilion taco
For more information on competing tacos, Click here.
By registering on the Arlington Convention and Visitors Bureau’s website, participants can win prizes by checking into restaurants in the #SaveTheTacos contest.
Check in at six restaurants and you’ll be entered into a draw for a $50 VISA gift card. If you check in at 12 restaurants, you’ll be eligible to receive a batch of tacos and enter a sweepstakes to win a weekend in Arlington.