Editor’s Note: A lot has happened this week, so here is your chance to catch up. Read on for the most popular headlines of the week. Want a list of the best things to do this weekend? Find it here. Looking for some spectacular Christmas lights in the city? That list is here (with the best Christmas light quarters here).
1. 4 Fort Worth bars shake up the holidays with naughty and cool pop-ups. Fort Worth bars are bursting with holiday spirit in 2021, with four bars hosting temporary Christmas-themed facilities. Theme pop-ups have been a trend in local bars for a few years now, but the trend has exploded with Christmas pop-ups. Here are four Fort Worth bars where you can light yourself up with puffy Christmas cheer.
2. Fort Worth filmed 1883 makes a star-studded world premiere in Las Vegas. A week before 1883s Long-awaited streaming debut on Paramount +, stars Taylor Sheridan Yellowstone prequel traveled to Vegas to see it make its big screen debut. Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Sam Elliott and Billy Bob Thornton – who filmed on location in the Fort Worth area – walked the red carpet before screening the first two episodes, giving lucky fans their first glimpse of the epic cast together. , on screen and off.
3. The goal of Simone Biles from Texas The magazine of the time Honorary athlete of the year. Simone Biles is truly enjoying a gold medal year, from her record-breaking national championship victory in Fort Worth and solid Olympic run to her Gold Over America tour and heroic Senate appearance. Now the longtime Texan has been named The magazine of the time Athlete of the Year 2021.
4. Where to eat in Fort Worth right now: 8 restaurants for vacation groups. Many of us are eager to return to holiday traditions, including gatherings for family and friends. For these occasions, you need to find a restaurant that can accommodate a group: a place with plenty of space and ideally a laid back attitude, to welcome you and your party group. Here are some suggestions on the best restaurants to take your visitors and show them what Fort Worth has to offer.
5. Fort Worth’s best restaurants open for Christmas 2021 to eat in or take out. Families and friends are choosing to reunite again in 2021, and it shows. Bookings are going fast for Christmas Eve and Christmas Day, but many restaurants have retained the family take-out option that was so popular in 2020. Here’s where to let someone else cook. Christmas this year in Fort Worth, whether it’s dining at or ordering for pickup.