Editor’s note: A lot has happened this week, so here’s your chance to catch up. Read on for the hottest titles of the week. Looking for the best things to do this weekend? Find this list here.
1. 3 Fort Worth billionaires join Alice Walton on Forbes’ 2022 list of the richest in the world. In the battle of the world’s billionaires, the new Texan Elon Musk comes out on top for 2022, ahead of Alice Walton of Fort Worth. Three other Fort Worth billionaires are also well seated. This, according to Forbes magazine’s new ranking of the richest people in the world.
2. Suni Lee and 3 Olympic teammates travel to Fort Worth for the NCAA Gymnastics Championships. Olympic all-around champion Sunisa Lee and three of her silver medal-winning teammates from last summer’s Tokyo Games – Jordan Chiles, Jade Carey and Grace McCallum – are coming to Fort Worth to compete in the Women’s Collegiate Gymnastics National Championships in the NCAA. The match will take place April 14-16 at Dickies Arena.
3. Check out this new luxury movie theater opening in Arlington. A new luxury movie theater with dining room is about to roll out in Arlington: Look Dine-In Cinemas, the Dallas-based chain of dining theaters, will open its 10th location, in Arlington, at 5727 West I-20 to Oak Boulevard Green.
4. New openings and spring menus freshen up this Fort Worth restaurant news. This roundup of Fort Worth food news features exciting openings, new brunch offerings, bountiful new happy hours, new seasonal spring menus, and a limited-edition special sauce from a fast-food giant. Here’s what’s happening in the Fort Worth restaurant news.
5. Best bluebonnet spots in Dallas-Fort Worth and around Texas in spring 2022. A lack of showers brings slow spring blooms. And due to drought conditions, our beloved Texas blue bonnets and other wildflowers got off to a slow start in Dallas-Fort Worth and much of Texas. But they are finally appearing everywhere. Here’s where to see the best right now.