A Four Seasons residential property arrives at a site near the iconic Pennybacker Bridge in West Austin.
Private Four Season Lake Austin Residences will be built on a secluded hill above a 90 degree turn into the lake. The 145-acre community will include 179 luxury homes overlooking Lake Austin from 280 to 380 feet above the water. It will be the first stand-alone Four Seasons property in Texas and the fifth in the world.
Prices for residences start at $ 4 million. To date, 63 residences have been reserved. Construction is expected to start in early 2023 and be completed in 2025.
“With legendary five-star service and amenities, the community will offer a rare combination of hillside views, private boats on Lake Austin, privacy and security,” said Jonathan Coon, CEO of Austin Capital Partners , in a press release.
Austin Capital Partners is developing the property with Toronto-based Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts and Houston-based real estate giant Hines.
The site will include 90 acres of reserve and park.
“Responsible management of the environment to preserve and protect this iconic location has been at the heart of our vision for this project,” said Coon. “Our plan – backed by our neighbors and approved by the city – includes safe and accessible parking for the lookout and the cliff. In addition to donating half of our lakefront property to the city, we will continue to invest in responsible green space development, creating the first new park on Lake Austin in decades.
Residential options will range from a 1,900-square-foot pied-à-terre to four-bedroom residences with gardens and plunge pools, and large penthouses with 3,000-square-foot terraces and 40-foot pools.
Highlights of the project include:
- Semi-private halls for most residences.
- Private restaurant on two floors.
- The Orangery, a covered indoor garden with an 82-foot indoor swimming pool and space for yoga, meditation and similar activities.
- 60,000 square foot fitness center with private practice rooms, two golf simulators, two squash courts, one full-size indoor basketball court, one indoor clay tennis court, one tennis court outdoor, four dedicated indoor pickleball courts and a children’s gym and play area.
- Spa with hot and cold plunge pools, private treatment rooms, sauna and hammam and beauty salon.
- Clubhouse with 300 foot infinity pool, game room and private cabanas.
- Theater with a 60 foot wide LED TV.
- Private boat docks.
- Funicular to transport people to a marina and lake clubhouse from the property above.