The Dallas Cowboys are reviving their now-annual tradition of introducing new foods for the 2021-2022 NFL season at AT&T Stadium. The new elements will debut on Monday, September 27 in the home opener when the Dallas Cowboys face the Philadelphia Eagles.
In addition to the new menu items, this season will also feature a new set of plant-based offerings, featuring produce grown at Paul Quinn College’s WE Over Me Farm in Dallas.
Here are the new menu items:
- Sumo Hot Dogs. They will have new Sumo dog carts, featuring Nathan’s hot dogs with Japanese and Asian inspired toppings, in 6 inch and 12 inch hot dog sizes.
- Giant Cowboy Cheese Steak. Their existing cheesesteak in a new jumbo portion.
- Hot Honey Chipotle Chicken Wrap. Chicken fillets, romaine lettuce, pepper jack cheese, hot honey chipotle ranch in a soft garlic flour tortilla.
- Loaded Cheesesteak Fries. Steak and fries, sirloin, onions and queso jalapeÃ±o jack.
- Bacon and barbecue burger. 10 oz Angus galette, pepper jack cheese, bacon, fried pickle fries, BBQ sauce, on a brioche bun.
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Sandwich. Chicken breast, guacamole, bacon, fried onion straws, on brioche bread.
- Pambazo. Mexican sandwich dipped in guajillo sauce, with refried beans, chorizo, potatoes, Oaxaca cheese, lettuce and sour cream
âPlant-Based Touchdownâ is a new culinary campaign focused on the health benefits of fresh produce to inspire African Americans, Latinos, Native Americans and all fans to incorporate more plants into their diets.
Inspired by game day and using produce grown on the Paul Quinn campus in South Dallas, the nutritious, low-carb food creations developed by Legends Hospitality will be available in Dallas Cowboys game day dealerships during the season. 2021 NFL at AT&T Stadium. They will have recipe cards to hand out.
George Wasai, Food and Beverage Director for Legends, leads the Plant-Based Touchdown program, working with Legends at AT&T Stadium Executive Chef Marcelo Vasquez and Executive Concessions Sous Chef Heather Fuller.
Items are available in the Herbal / Vegetarian Carts located in Sections U411 and U441, on a rotating basis from a listing that includes:
- Awesome Plant Based Burger on a brioche bun with lettuce, tomato, toasted onion and chipotle aioli.
- Buffalo Chicken and Nachos with blue corn tortilla chips, jalapeÃ±o jack queso and Sweet Earth plant-based chicken mixed in Buffalo sauce, with pickled jalapeÃ±os.
- Touchdown Tator Tots with jalapeÃ±o jack cheese, guacamole, sour cream and Sweet Earth plant-based chicken mixed with cholula sauce.
- Plant-Based Chicken Avocado Wrap with plant-based chicken, avocado, lettuce and ranch, in a soft tortilla.
- Herbal Ground Chicken Salad with lettuce, cucumber, tomato, grilled corn, vegetable chicken and black beans.
Returning dishes from previous years include Cowboys Cheesesteak Hand Pie, Korean BBQ Kid, Veggie Portobello Burger, Quinoa Salad, Chicken Fajita Salad, Yogurt Parfait, Thai Vegetable Wrap with Spicy Peanut Sauce, Mac N Cheese Breast Cone, Cheetos Mac N Cheese Balls, Ultimate Nachos, Cowboys Cheesesteak, a 1 pound burger, and a Chicken Waffle Sandwich.