Make the most of your week with our top 12 picks and activities during Thanksgiving Week in Houston from Monday, November 22 through Sunday, November 28, 2021.
Scroll below to see some great things happening in Houston from Monday, November 22 through Sunday, November 28, 2021.
Mountain peak ten Things to do this week in Houston
- Thanksgiving Dine-In Reservations and Take-Out Orders | Reservations available every day until Wednesday, November 24 – Many restaurants have closed their reservation windows, but there are still chances to book take out and take out Thanksgiving treats. The options are dwindling day by day, so book early.
- Harry Styles in concert at the Toyota Center | Tuesday 23 November – Hopefully the third time is the charm of the Styles Downtown show, after being pushed back by Covid in 2020 and the threat of Hurricane Nicholas in September. Now mega fans can finally see the One Direction superstar from $ 39.50 to $ 149.50, but you can find hard-to-obtain seats using the TicketNetwork online marketplace. 8 p.m.
- Houston Turkey Trot at the Waterwall in Uptown | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 – The annual tradition returns to an in-person event for 2021, sending hundreds of runners from the Waterwall, through Uptown and Tanglewood, and ending just north of Westheimer Road. If the Galleria area isn’t convenient, you’ll also find Turkey Day races throughout Greater Houston. The Houston Turkey Trot recording varies. 7:30 am.
- 72nd Annual Downtown Thanksgiving Parade | Thanksgiving, Thursday, November 25 | FREE – Get out and go big with the live, in-person return of one of Houston’s favorite vacation traditions, featuring floats, giant balloon characters, marching bands, performers and more sure to please vacation enthusiasts of Houston. all ages. 9h.
- Uptown Holiday Lighting on Post Oak | FREE – Unofficial Houston Thanksgiving to Winter Vacation Transfer returns to Uptown with an evening marked by a visit from Santa, a new light show, fireworks, and the lighting of 300 brand new holiday trees 20 feet along Post Oak. 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Black Friday Holiday Flea at MKT in the heights | From Friday November 26 to Sunday November 28 | No cover – Eliminate the crowds at big box retailers and opt for Black Friday shopping from over 75 local vendors and artisans handing out leather goods, handmade jewelry, gourmet foods, home decor and Moreover. 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. every day.
- Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carolat the aisle theater | Opens on friday – The Alley’s holiday tradition returns to the stage with an all-new production of the classic tale featuring Ebenezer Scrooge and his winter tours of Christmas ghosts past, present and future. Hours vary.
- Pop-up Bun B’s Trill Burgers at Sticky’s Chicken – Houston rapper Bun B’s Trill Burgers dominate in this special pop-up at Sawyer Yards, featuring the OG Classic, a grilled onion smashburger, and a new vegan smashburger. Advance orders recommended. 2 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- The Fab Four at the Bayou Music Center | saturday 27 november– Travel back to the days of live concerts by the leaders of the British invasion as global tribute band the Fab Four perform legendary hits, deep tracks and fan favorites. $ 25 to $ 59.50. 8 p.m.
- Jazzy Sunday Series: Crystal Thomas with Eastside Kings with Orange Jefferson at Water Works at Buffalo Bayou Park | Sunday November 28 | FREE – End the multi-park live music series with Crystal Thomas’ final twilight concert with Eastside Kings next to the downtown skyline. 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
More activities in Houston
Save on Houston Museum and Brewery Passes
Find more things to do in Houston all year round
You can find more fun in our interactive events calendar and our 365 weekend guides.
Make sure you subscribe to our free weekend guide email to receive a recap of the great things to do this weekend in Houston delivered to your inbox every Thursday. If you don’t want to miss anything, you can also subscribe to our Daily update emails (emailed six days a week).